Monday, June 11, 2012

Who? What? Where? When? How?

Whenever I'm facing problems or having hard times, 
who should I go to? 

I've been asking myself this question for months ever since ever since ever sinceee......... 


I'm just facing some problems which I don't know who to seek for help. How? You tell me HOW! :O I don't want, I don't like to trouble my friend. >__< Oh God, please give me the strength to go through every single problem in my life. Please give me the courage to drive at night. Please take away my fear. Please be there for me. I wanna overcome my fear! But, please protect me, I wanna be safe. 


One more thing, where should I park my car? -.- I'm starting to be afraid of walking alone at shopping malls' car park, especially at night. Papa, mama.. How how how! Jiu Ming arrrr!! @__@ Oh noooo. I close my eyes and pray. I'll be fine. *Smile big big!* 






Everything will be fine... No? o.O


No comments:

Post a Comment