Wednesday, June 6, 2012

4th day of work!

6th June 2012 : Forth day in office!

I was asked to attend the meeting in the morning. Every of my colleagues takes turn to present about the company profile these few days. After their presentations, I was asked to give comments and opinions of what I think about their presentations. Can you imagine me, being the youngest (20 years old) in the company to comment on a 35+ years old colleague presentation? Damn. It was so scary. But I commented honestly and luckily my boss said what I commented was true. T___T Every time she asked me to comment on the presentation, every one will start to laugh. Haha, most probably because I’m too young to comment on their presentations and maybe because the way I commented was a little funny? ;P I’m not sure. There will be another round of presentation practice for them tomorrow. Teehee! :)

Oh ya, by the way. I brought my orange Disney Princess’s note book into the meeting room today. >__<

This one! @_@
My boss stared at my book but luckily she didn't say anything. Hahaha! Sigh. Sorry boss. I don’t have a plain note book. All my note books’ covers are with cartoon pictures. Well, the secretary said she is going to give me the company’s note book with company logo and picture. Ehehee, paiseh daooo! (O'.'O)


I'm so sleepy NOW! Am gonna force myself to open my eyes til 9pm and sleep like a pig till tomorrow morning! OHMAIGOD! 2 more hours to 9! X_______X



Signing off,
Zombie Jiuan


No comments:

Post a Comment