Sunday, June 17, 2012

MLTR MLTR MLTR

OMG!! I can't wait for Saturday to come!! :D I'm currently listening to Michael Learns to Rock Songs. I can't wait!!! 23rd of June 2012. I can see them live! They'll be singing right in front of my eyes! Ahhhh. I can't believe I have the chance to see them. I regretted for a few years because I missed the chance to see them live in Malaysia few years back. :( I used to think about it over and over again. Google about their concert schedules. But, the results always disappoint me. Their concerts are all in other countries. I thought they will never come to Malaysia anymore. T____T But, miracle happens. :) They are coming to Malaysia this coming Saturday! Got 4 free seating tickets after purchasing RM300 stuffs in Setia City Mall. 


Go to Michael Learns to Rock concert is one of my "things-to-do-before-I-die". I'm going to achieve it soon. I'm so happyyyyyy!!! XD Do you have a "things-to-do-before-I-die" list? If no, let's start writing it down together and let us achieve them one by one. The feeling after you achieve it is so awesome yo! ;D


Happy creating your "things-to-do-before-I-die" list ya! Have a nice day! :)


Miracles do happen when you believe! (:


Signing off,
Excited Jiuan



No comments:

Post a Comment