Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today is a holiday

It's so boring at home..
Friend asked me to go for badminton at 1pm.
I said 'okay'
but, i ffk-ed them.
Felt so bad..
But i cant do anything, mum is out and i dont have transport @_@
Sorry, Yau Soon Yuin. :(

Received a call just now at 10 plus AM!!
I was still sleeping that time.
Me: Hello?
Jazzlene: What are you doing?!
Me: Sleeping larrrr whyy?
Jazzlene: Come out, Im outside your house..
Me: Dont wanttttt.. I want to sleeep..
Jazzlene: Come out larr!!! I got something to give you..
Me: Ana ana~~~ =.=

Went out.
Saw her and khai yin at padang opposite my house.

Me: What?
Khai yin: Nothing lar..for fun..
Me: @____@ WHAT??! for fun ar?
Khai yin and Jazzlene: Hahahahaha
Me: -________- zZz
Khai yin: 10 plus d lar wake up!!
Me: Nothing d hor? I go sleep ar.. bubye..
Jazzlene: Wey, tell me 'I love you' faster..
Me: =_____=!! What?
Jazzlene: Tell me 'I love you'!!
Me: Dont want..
Jazzlene: You want to say or dont want?!
Me: *walk back to room and continue sleeping*

Seriously Jazzlene, you have nothing better to do lar.
Wake people up just to tell you 'I love you'.
@__________@
Anyway, thank you for waking me up.
I woke up at 11 plus today.
Wheee~~~! ;D

And, and..
I suddenly feel like eating...
Actually it's not suddenly..
I felt like eating for a very long time d..
Sigh. =/

I want to eattttttt
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sushi!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pizza!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And a cup of TakeAway Bubble Milk Tea!!!

X'(


P/s: Have a nice day readers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment