Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sushi Prince


Yaa, there's a new restaurant opened in KL ..

It's called Sushi Prince!

You can make your own sushi there..
These are all the ingredients they provide.







Look quite nice huh?

My siblings and I made these.
n_________n

I guarantee you wont eat it if you see the process of how we make the sushi..
It was super duper clean dirty.. Can you imagine we pressed the rice into rice ball using our hands?
hohoho.. :P

And this sushi was made by my younger brother.
It's called ugly-unagi-kanikama-sushi..

Haha, actually im not sure whether there is any unagi/kanikama inside.
I cannot rmber the name of all the sushis, so ya, simply create a name for it.. *plus an "ugly" infront *evil smile* X)

This was made by me..Wheee..
I know its ugly but
it's called awesome-kanikama-ebiko-sushi..*Muahaha*


Lastly, GOTCHA!!
There is no such Sushi-Prince-Restaurant in this world.


It was at my house.
I made the sushi at home with my siblings.
*Scroll up and say "woahh" at the photos please.. XP *

Hmmmm, sushi prince.
Just to make them sound more professional. :P


Lalala, GOTCHA!
Baibai.
;)


I guessed nobody will dare to buy this red-eyed-fish.
It has the 'You eat me, I torture you in your dream' face.
:/


No comments:

Post a Comment