Thursday, December 16, 2010

Random Stuff

I'm thinking of driving to Subang on this coming Friday since I have no class on that day.
It will be my first time driving alone to Subang.
To be honest, I dont really know how to get there or i should say i totally dont know the way? :P


Last time, I always had my parents to send me to the place i wanna go.
But, dad needs to work and my mum doesn't know the way to subang or where ever which is further than Klang area. *I think I have too much of my mum's genes, oops.*
And then, i had my elder sister and elder brother.
But now, they need to work as well. 


All of them have no time for me, I think this is the time for me to learn to be independent.
I have no one to send me around anymore. Big sigh.
Whenever I saw Boyfriends sending or fetching their Girlfriends, my heart feels so empty and heavy.
Gah, whatever it is...
Seriously, it's time to be independent! ;D


So, I had decided to drive to Segi,Subang to ask about my degree courses. *planning to change uni for my degree* :)
Or else, there will be no time for me to check bout my courses anymore.
Assignments and presentations are coming to me. =/


But.. *but again*
This time is a real big BUT..
BUT, i dont think my mum allow me to drive to Subang.


So, I think I will still be a baby girl till the day i have wrinkles on my face then only she will realize : Oh, my daughter had finally grown up! =______=!! *haha, im such a bad daughter* :P


Mama, I beg you larr please.
I'm going to ask for my mum's permission tomorrow.
Hoping for miracles to happen.
Wish me luck yo~
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment