Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life


I'm blogging using my new desktop computer! 
I'm not sure whether this computer has Chinese typing tools or not but i couldn't find it. 
So, let me continue this post in English. ;P

Just a short post to let you know that I'm going to start my full time job on coming Friday. and Part time job during the weekends. I will not be having any extra time to hang out or do random stuffs anymore. So very sad. T_T By the way, do come and visit me or ask me out at night okay? I still have my night time to at least go out for a drink or a movie? ;P

Tomorrow will be the last day of May. Time flies! :O
So, live your life to the fullest! 

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching!
Love like you'll never be hurt!
Sing like there's nobody listening!
And live like it's heaven on earth! " - William W. Purkey

Just let me add one more sentence.

"Eat like you'll never grow fat! " XD

haha. Neh! Just eat healthily. F* whoever that says you're fat. You're amazing just the way you are.

Okay. Thx. Bai. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment