Friday, February 3, 2012

The Vow!

I took the quiz from The Vow website "How far would you go for the one you love?" The picture above shows my result "Forever Love".  ;P

My result (Forever Love): 
"You would go to the end of the earth for love. There's no mountain you wouldn't climb and no ocean you wouldn't swim. This may have gotten you hurt in the past, but that doesn't matter because being in love is the best thing anyone can do."

hahaha! ya, i think i will do anything for love. But, i wont climb mountain and swim in the ocean for love okay. I will fall down from the mountain and drown in the sea. Lalala, lame. XP but seriously, being in love is the best thing anyone can do. =) but when there's fate between two individuals, i think being in love and being loved are the best thing for everyone. ^^ For those who are falling out of love, cheer up, and go with the flow. Best wishes from me to everyone of you!  ♥ 


 "Life is all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever."

" I vow to fiercely love you, in all your forms, now and forever."

"We will always find a way back to each other."


He'll do anything to save everything.

"How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?"

"You can't remember how we fell in love, you get to experience it all over again."

"I hope one day I can love the way that you love me."

"Everything that I fell in love with is still there." 


Hahaha! I'm really really in love with this movie. I haven't watch it. But, I've watched the movie trailer for uncountable times. ;P It's so beautiful. I mean their love is so beautiful. ^^ 

p/s: All the quotes above are not written by me, I copied all the quotes from The Vow facebook page. Meaningful quotes huh? n______n

Once again,
" I can't wait for this movie!"















My favourite quote from this movie:
"I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love."
 


Channing Tatum, you're so handsome.


1 comment:

  1. This film looks amazing!! I really wanna to see it :)

    ReplyDelete