Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's February already!


The Vow!


I've been waiting for this movie for ages! ;P
Finally it's 2012. 
I thought this movie will be coming out in February and during valentine's day.
But, it stated that it will only be coming out in March. Wuwuwu.. T___T
I don't know whether it's true or not..
But I hope it comes out in February! 


I'm going to watch "Beauty and the Beast in 3D" in February. *Dont ask me whyyy this movie, im clueless too* XP
and "THE VOW" in march!! *Cant waitttt* XD
and and "Titanic in 3D" in April. =>


and and and "we not naughty", "ghost rider", "the avengers", "the amazing spider-man" and moreeee.
so many good movies in 2012. i mean maybe they're not good, but still they're all popular movies. ^^

The Vowwwwwwwwww......................... ;P


No comments:

Post a Comment