Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One day before..

I turn 19!


Just wanna share with you guys something about my life in Segi College.
I dont want to do any comparisons between Taylor's and Segi.
Both of them has their own pros and cons.
But i really wanted to say this! 
" Taylor's facilities and transports provided are the best "
It's only after few days and i already fed up taking public bus to and back from Segi.
I had tried waiting for bus for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Can u imagine? *SIGH*
And the worst thing happened today.
I took the wrong bus because of the stu*id bus driver who cheated my RM1 =____=
Then, I ended up taking taxi back from that I-Dont-Know-Where place to Segi.
And you know what? The taxi fee costs me RM18!!!
Hello, I'm a student! :(
I can do a lot of things with that RM18 you know.. T_____T


Sadddddd~

But other than public bus problem..
What else can I say?
"I LOVE SEGI"  
Seriously,honestly. :)


Thank God, the people there are Good Good people! =)

p/s: Mr. Vijey rocks! ;D

Anyway, i havent started my classes yet, only orientation and workshops.
So, I still have no comment on the academic part. :)




I received a birthday present just now..
My tears dropped right after i received the present..

*To be continued*

No comments:

Post a Comment