Friday, March 25, 2011

Nineteenth

Continue from my previous post..

I felt really touched when i received the present given by my babysitter.
She remembers my birthday every year!! T____T
She stays quite far from my house.
But she still manage to ask her relative to pass it to me on time.
This is it.. An angpow. Thank you AuntyMama. I  U
And then i received this angpow from my mum.


Thank You Mama! I love you 

This is from Kam Ho. Converse Shoes.
Although the size is a bit bigger, but I can still wear them.
No worries, I love them much :)
Thank you! 





Domokun! ;D
Given by my aunt.
Thank you Coo coo for all the domos! 




Another pair of shoes given by Khai yin and Jazzlene.
It's a pair of DIY shoes actually. 
They painted the shoes themselves. 
Loves, thank you! 



Lastly, thanks to my dear family and aunt for the birthday celebration and surprise at Chili's. 


Thanks for all the wishes @ fb, sms, calls. 
I appreciate them much! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment