Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm going to turn...

19 in 10 days time! @____@


I feel so old all of a sudden! *Sigh*
But it's okay, my age still starts with " 1 " and with 2 digits.
Smile big big! n_______n


For your info,
I just finished foundation in business 1 month ago
and i'm gonna take my degree in Segi college.
Ya, no more "Taylor's". I felt quite upset to leave my taylor's friends but
I still have to let go and move on.
People say "Sorry is the hardest word"
But to me, i think "Goodbye is the hardest word" :(
I'm gonna miss you all so much Taylorians! 


Anyhow, orientation for my degree intake falls on 9th march..
which is the day after tomorrow! :O
I need to start everything again, start from ZERO. 
Ahhh, really hope i can meet nice people there. >.<


And i'm thinking about this : am i going to celebrate my birthday with my new friends?
I dont think anyone of them will know my birthday though. *Sad case*
So, i think..
My birthday is going to pass like another dull day in class..
and it's going to be another boring thursday.
So sad, can cry. =____=


Anyway, i hope my family can bring me for some good food yo!  ♥ :)


Another 10 more days to be an 18 years old girl. Wheeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment