Saturday, February 5, 2011

I wanna thank you :)

Dear someone,


I don't know whether you will see this or not, *you know who you are*
just wanna thank you for telling and talking with me till late night.
I was feeling quite upset and unhappy yesterday, but I'm feeling much better now.
Thanks! :)


" You can't make everyone happy! Don't care so much about them. Just do what you think it's right. If anyone of them wanna feel sad,angry or emo about it, just let them be. If they loved you, they will stay. Don't let their emotions affect you. As I said, you can't make everyone happy! "


You told me this a lot of times.
I hope I can remember it and do it!
:)


And thanks for making me laugh like mad in the middle of night.
"Okay Okay, I go back inside first" HAHAHA
This is so funny!! XD

Hmmm, Lastly..
I wanna wish you all the best.
Don't give up!

p/s: You're a good and funny man.
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment