Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year & Happy Birthday Mama!

Hello.. Happy New Year Everyone! :)
    

I had my very first new year countdown celebration in my life yesterday.
I had it with my Kcba(Camp's friends).
It was fun especially the party-spray session! ;D
*Btw, I bought the wrong party-spray, kena tipu! Sigh.*

Pictures:











I wish for good things to happen in the year 2011!
I wish everything can go smoothly in the year 2011!
I wish everyone can stay healthy and happy in the year 2011!
I wish there will always be laughter at home in the year 2011!
I wish to have a memorable 2011! :)

I'm going to be 19 years old in few months time~!
I'm a big big girl, in a big big world~ :P 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other than new year,
1st January is also my mum's birthday. :)
I had karaoke session with my family in the afternoon
and dinner at night.
This is for you Mama 
Happy 48th Birthday!
I Love You.  ♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment