Sunday, April 17, 2011

Love is in the air ♥


Well, fyi i always have boring saturdays. *ALWAYS*
To me, every saturday is a boring day.
I woke up at 12pm today, had my breaklunch, rest for a while..
and then i went to bed again.
I know, im Crazyy!
After i slept for 30 minutes, i got a text from khai yin.
She said she felt like coming to my house.
I guess she's having a boring saturday too. ;P

And so, we decided to bake cupcakes.

Now, let the pictures do the talking... :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



They are beautiful. Aren't they? ;P




The most perfect cupcake among all. :)

The taste is a little too sweet, but they are delicious! ;P
 I'm gonna bake more cupcakes next time!
More decos, more flavors, more colours?
I dont know, i just wana bake bake bake!
;P 

Love is beautiful :)

3 comments:

  1. Jiusn...so cute the cupcake!!
    want to do it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I go to your house and bake cupcake as well ? =P

    ReplyDelete