Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stressed up



Hoho!
Im so proud of myself that im still alive.
These few days/weeks, i've been so stressed up
by assignments and test.

Accounts,Econs,Business Computing,English,Moral
Arghhhh.. Damn.

Will be having a small test for accounting tmr.
But i wont be studying for it
bcoz im doing my econs assignment.
So, lets pray hard, hope that i can pass that paper.
>_______<

I cant wait for Friday!!
I cant wait for the moment i submit all the assignments!!
XXXXX((((((

Sigh! No matter what..
I will follow what Dory from "Finding Nemo"
taught me..

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming,
just keep swimming swimming swimming~"


Baskin Robbin ice cream to release stress.

Chocolate Mousse Royale: A taste of heaven!
It's ordinary, but it makes me go ooh-la-la~~


No comments:

Post a Comment